LeapFrog 750g Spool 1.75 mm Diameter MAXX PLA Filament - Glow-in-The-Dark
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- PLA is a biodegradable, plant-based plastic that offers a smooth finish and is commonly used as a support material in 3D printing because it is soluble
- Print temperature of around 210 degrees C (410 degrees F)
- 750g spool of 1.75-mm diameter filament
- Glow-in-the-dark color
- MAXX Economy comes in both PLA and ABS. In an entire library of colors. MAXX Economy provides you with a super dependable filament that is consistent for production quality printing at a reasonable price. If you want a low price but the security of a production quality filament there is no other choice for your draft prints then MAXX Economy. MAXX Professional comes in a super high quality PLA only, with more color selections then any other filament. MAXX Professional is made with double the color additive than any other filament, ensuring the most vivid color output when you need to make that final print. More professional 3d printers are using MAXX Professional then any other filament.
- MAXX PLA Filament
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.