MakerBot ABS Filament 1.75mm Dia 2.2lbs - True Gray
A clever deal seeker from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The best and most consistent ABS filament for your MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printer
- Every filament color undergoes long duration testing to ensure that there are no deviances in print quality. Every millimeter of MakerBot filament has been subjected to stringent laser testing
- Consistently round diameter ensures highest print quality and consistent flow through the extruder nozzle
- Optimized for the MakerBot Replicator 2X. Not compatible with the Makerbot Replicator 2, Replicator (Fifth Generation), Replicator Mini, or Replicator Z18
- MakerBot ABS Filament is the best, most consistent ABS filament for MakerBot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D Printers.
- Each filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100 micron and 200 micron layer resolutions on the MakerBot Replicator 2X to verify it will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare software offers and reliably slice and print every type of 3D model.
- Every filament color undergoes long duration testing to ensure that there are no deviances in print quality. Every millimeter of MakerBot filament has been subjected to stringent laser testing.
- Consistently round diameter ensures highest print quality and consistent flow through the extruder nozzle.
- MakerBot ABS Filament adheres well to kapton tape on heated build plate. MakerBot ABS Filament requires a heated build platform. Also, ensure your build plate is level, clean and oil-free. Use MakerBot ABS Filament in a well-ventilated area
- Glass Temp: 105 C (221 F)
- Melting Temp: Amorphous, no true melting point
- Nozzle Temp: 230 C (446 F)
- Spool Diameter: 8 in
- Spool Width: 3 in
- Spool Hub Hole: 2 in
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.