Masterpiece 3D PRO Monterey 7oz Acrylic Primed Cotton Canvas - 24" x 60"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Size - 24-Inch by 60-Inch, Depth - 2-1/2", Canvas Relief - 1/2"
- Medium weight 100% cotton, 7 oz raw weight, 10.5 oz finished weight. Medium, uniform texture.
- Sized and double primed with archival quality acrylic gesso.
- Solid Pine or Fir Stretcher Bars from the sustainable forests of the Pacific Northwest. No finger joints are allowed, which tend to fail under pressure and over time.
- Precision machined double tongue-and-groove corners allow you to increase the canvas tension. 2 Double Wide Braces and 1 Double Wide Cross Brace Included. Bars are slotted on the inside perimeter of the frame to accept cross braces.
- Patented Keyable Cross Braces allow you to add tension to the middle of the canvas, where it's needed the mostBoth corner keys and brace keys are pre-installed.
- Stretched using our MuseumWrap method yielding a balanced tension across the surface of the canvas, and a drum-tight stretch that is up to 50% tighter than other methods. Folded corners mean a canvas that is uncut and perfectly intact, allowing the canvas to be removed from the frame and re-stretched.
- 24x60 Masterpiece 3D Pro 2-1/2" Deep Artist Canvas. Masterpiece Monterey is based upon a 7 oz. medium weight all cotton canvas that is finished at 10.5 oz. per square yard. It is sized and double primed with archival quality acrylic gesso making the ground impervious to paints leaching through and harming the fabric. Suitable for most all paint types, like oils, acrylics, and alkyds. The texture has a uniform and medium tooth, which is easy on your brushes.Stretched using our proprietary MuseumWrap stretching method, which means that the canvas is stretched drum-tight, up to 50% tighter than other methods, and with balanced tension across the surface of the canvas. The corners are neatly folded, uncut, and perfectly intact, thereby making it possible for the canvas to be removed and restretched on the same size frame.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.