Sakura ESP36 36-Piece Cray-Pas Specialist Assorted Colors Oil Pastel Set
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cray pas specialist oil pastel set
- Extremely high concentrated pigment formulation
- Each specialist is performance rated for light-fastness
- Enhances fine art drawing, commercial art and illustration
- Set consists of 36 colors
- formulated craypas oil pastels with premium quality pigments, wax and oil. The motivation was to provide school children with a blend able, smooth textured art material to help promote creativity and selfexpression. with innovation, firstclass ingredients and the belief of an individual's power to express at its core. Craypas specialist provides professionals a superb creamy texture that facilitates blendability and can be used in combination with a variety of painting mediums. An exquisite range of colors are ideal for fine art, commercial art and illustration. Building up color to create shadows and depth, impasto and subtle color wash effects are possible with the use of specialist extender. Extremely high concentrated pigment formulation. Each specialist is performance rated for lightfastness. Enhances fine art drawing, commercial art and illustration. Applicable for fine art drawing, commercial art work, illustration, handmade cards and crafts. Technical qualities are extremely high pigment quality, high pigment concentration formula, superb blendability and extension of all colors, individually performance rated for light fastness, square shaped sticks are 10mm by 10mm by 65mm length, meets acmi nontoxicity standards ap seal, not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed, on food service or ceramics that are washed and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. Set consists of 36 colors.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.