Scarlet Quince 8 Cent Liberty Cross Stitch Chart - Size: Large
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Premium counted cross stitch chart
- 40 colors (charted for DMC floss); uses solid and blended floss colors
- Black and white chart printed on heavy bright white paper, coil bound to lie flat
- Picture shows stitched results, not original art; Whole cross stitch only; no backstitching
- A counted cross stitch pattern of the 1954 8-cent Statue of Liberty stamp. Lady Liberty is engraved in red, is surrounded by a white nimbus and a cross-hatched blue background. This was a special stamp in its time, when the common 3-cent stamps were a single color. The nimbus around the status is not stitched. Use white fabric.
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.