Scarlet Quince AUD016lg Blue Jay by John James Audubon Counted Cross Stitch Chart
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- A counted cross stitch pattern of three blue jays perched on a dead branch with a trumpet vine growing on it. The top and lower left birds are female; the lower right bird is a male.The background is not stitched, and the pattern is designed for white fabric. (c. 1830).
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.