Scarlet Quince AUD016lg Blue Jay by John James Audubon Counted Cross Stitch Chart
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A counted cross stitch pattern of three blue jays perched on a dead branch with a trumpet vine growing on it. The top and lower left birds are female; the lower right bird is a male.The background is not stitched, and the pattern is designed for white fabric. (c. 1830).
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.