Scarlet Quince BOS004-3lg The Garden of Earthly Delights (detail) by Hieronymus Bosch Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Large Size Symbols
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- A counted cross stitch pattern of a scene in Hell. At the top are burning cities, fleeing throngs and rivers which seem turned to blood. Below are surreal and monstrous people and animals, with animals tormenting and devouring people and people receiving punishments appropriate to their sins. This is the third panel of a triptych: the first shows Adam and Eve in Eden, the second shows multitudes enjoying sensual pleasures in a garden-like setting and this third, the consequences of the first two. (Northern Renaissance, 1504) This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.