Scarlet Quince DMO005lg Queen Eleanor and Fair Rosamund by Evelyn De Morgan Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Large Size Symbols
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- A counted cross stitch pattern of queen Eleanor, accompanied by many evil spirits, penetrates the maze where her rival Rosamund is hidden, to poison her. This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.