Scarlet Quince HAS003lg In the Garden by Childe Hassam Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Large Size Symbols
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- A counted cross stitch pattern of Cecilia Thaxter in her garden on the island of Appledore, in the Isles of Shoals, Maine. She is standing amid a bed of hollyhocks, Shirley poppies, mignonette and asters. Behind her is the ocean with a white sail in the distance. She wrote a book about her garden and Childe Hassam painted the illustrations, of which this is one. (Impressionist, 1892) This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.