Scarlet Quince HIR002lg Iris Garden at Horikiri by Ando Hiroshige Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Large Size Symbols
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A counted cross stitch pattern of a woodblock print from the series "One Hundred Famous Views of Edo" (today Tokyo). A few Japanese irises next to a canal dwarf the renowned garden and visitors strolling among the irises. The fields are punctuated by a few trees and on the horizon are more trees and buildings. (1858) This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.