Scarlet Quince RAP007lg Madonna del Granduca by Raphael Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Large Size Symbols
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A counted cross stitch pattern of the Virgin Mary, in a red dress and blue robe, gazing affectionately at baby Jesus who she holds in a sitting position. The name derives from the Grand Duke Ferdinand III of Lorraine who once owned the painting. X-ray analysis has revealed that Raphael originally painted a background with a landscape and architectural elements (as he did with all the other Virgins from this period) and it was painted over later. (1504) This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.