Scarlet Quince VGO025lg Cypresses by Vincent Van Gogh Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Large
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A counted cross stitch pattern of a view of two cypress trees standing alone in a flowery meadow. Their dark green contrasts with the swirling blue sky and pinkish-white clouds. A crescent moon shows high above blue mountains. (Post-Impressionist, 1889). This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.