Scarlet Quince VRI001lg The Night Watch by Rembrandt van Rijn Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Large Size Symbols
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- A counted cross stitch pattern of wealthy Dutch merchants of the 17th century as members of the militia company of Franz Banning Cocq (in the red sash) and Willem van Ruytenburch, his lieutenant, in yellow. It is clear from the careless handling of the muskets (one man's musket has just gone off directly behind the lieutenant's head) and the strange collection of weapons and armor that these are weekend warriors, more occupied with dressing up and parading than any useful civil defense. (1642) This pattern is solidly stitched. Any color fabric may be used.
- Scarlet Quince
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.