TapeCase 10"W x 10"L Converted from 3M VHB Tape 4941 - Pack of 2
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bonds to a wide variety of materials: metals, glass, high and low surface energy plastics, and paints
- Resists plasticizer migration in vinyl substrates
- Conforms to irregular surfaces of rigid substrates
- Excellent durability
- Industrial grade
- 3M VHB Tape 4941 is a 45.0 mil thick gray double sided tape product cabable of achieving very high bonds. This is an industrial strength product that can be used for bonding high and medium surface energy substrates like metal, glass, various plastics, and platicized vinyl. This product features conformable foam construction to achieve good bonding surfaces even when the substrates are mismatched.
- Double Sided Tape
- 4941 10" x 10"-2
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.