Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colour Brushes 1 in. one stroke flat 666
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For over 150 years, the brush makers at Winsor & Newton have applied their knowledge to produce brushes of the highest standard. As new materials have become available they have used their experience to produce new ranges of brushes, each with their own benefits. Cotman brushes were the first complete range of synthetic brushes to be developed by Winsor & Newton. The secret of the Cotman brush lies in the fibres. By blending fibres of differing thickness Winsor & Newton achieve the three most important qualities sought after by the artist. The thicker fibres contribute strength and spring whilst the thinner fibres improve colour carrying capacity. Together they retain a perfect point, time after time. The Cotman Series 666 One Stroke brush has a flat shape with a straight edge best for use with water colour for covering large areas, washes or thin lines. Originally designed for sign writers to execute a mark in one stroke. Also makes a unique chisel edge flat edge, e.g. upright grasses. All One Stroke brushes come with golden synthetic tip dyed filaments, attached by nickel plated seamless ferrules to metallic blue gloss wooden short handles. Available in sizes: 1/8 , 1/4 , 3/8 , 1/2 , 3/4 & 1
- Winsor & Newton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.