Pitsco Wing Caddy for Students to make model airplane wings
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Caddy provides a workspace to build, glue, and dry model airplane wings for students in grades 6-12 studying the scientific concepts of aerodynamics, drag, or aeronautical engineering
- Tray extending from the base of the caddy supports airfoil ribs during wing construction projects
- Caddy holds paper in place for gluing to airfoil ribs
- Made of durable polypropylene for ease of cleaning
- The Caddy Supports Airfoil Ribs
- used in an Educational
- The Pitsco 57246 Wing Caddy provides a workspace to build, glue, and dry model airplane wings for students in grades 6-12 studying the scientific concepts of aerodynamics, drag, or aeronautical engineering. The tray extending from the base of the caddy supports airfoil ribs during wing construction projects. The caddy holds paper in place for user ease while gluing to airfoil ribs. The caddy is made of durable polypropylene for ease of cleaning. The caddy measures 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) A wing caddy is typically used in an educational or hobby setting for building model wings or aerodynamic prototypes.
- Wing Caddy
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.