Rivarossi GE U25C Atlantic Coast Line 3016 DCC Ready HO Scale
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- All new tooling with diecast chassis
- 5 pole can motor with Flywheels and NMRA rp-25 wheel profile
- Authentic Road name, lettering, Road numbers, Road specific detailing and lighting configuration
- Separately applied detail parts: horns, Bell, Handrails, grab irons, and snowplows (if appropriate)
- Available in DCC ready and DCC/sound versions
- ALL NEW TOOLING with a Die-cast Chassis
- Authentic roadname, lettering, road numbers, road specific detailing and lighting configuration
- General electric?s first six axle diesel, the u25c, made its debut in 1963. During a two year production run 113 units were built spread out over seven owners. The Northern Pacific rostered the largest fleet with 30 units, closely followed by Atlantic COA.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.