Rivarossi HO HR2538 General Electric Diesel Locomotive Atlantic Coast Line
No reviews found
- All new tooling
- Die-cast chassis
- 5 pole can motor with flywheels
- NMRA RP-25 wheel profile
- Authentic roadname, lettering, and road numbers
- Road specific detailing and lighting configuration
- Separately applied detail parts: horns, bell,handrails,grab irons, and snowplows (if appropriate)
- Available in DCC Ready and DCC/Sound versions
- General Electric's first six axle diesel, the U25C, made its debut in 1963. During a two year production run 113 units were built spread out over seven owners. The Northern Pacific rostered the largest fleet with 30 units, closely followed by Atlantic Coast Line with 21 units and Pennsylvania with 20 units. The Louisville and Nashville received 18 units originally and subsequently added the 10 surviving units of the 13 built for Oro Dam Constructors. The Burlington d 12 units and the Lake Superior and Ishpeming had 2 units. Through eventual mergers and sales, the U25C came to wear the colors of Burlington Northern, Penn Central, Conrail, Seaboard Coast Line, Family Lines, and NdeM.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.