Trix 22643 Powerful Electric Locomotive Litt141 Hector Rail
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Mount injection molding metal
- 21-pin digital interface
- 5-pole motor with a skewed rotational mass centrally mounted
- Driven by cardan shafts through 4
- Lighting with maintenance-free, warm white LEDs, conventional in use
- In conjunction with afterwards to make decoder 66849 standard and high beam can be controlled digitally
- Grab irons and many other details
- detailed roof equipment
- Cabins with interior for with driver figure
- Recordings link in accordance with NEM mechanism
- Links to replace closed front aprons
- Brake hoses pluggable
- The frame is constructed of die-cast metal. The locomotive has a 21-pin digital connector. It also has a 5-pole motor with a skewed armature and a flywheel, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs, and they will work in conventional operation. When a 66849 decoder has been installed in the locomotive, the normal and long-distance headlights can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has separately applied grab irons and many other details. The roof has detailed equipment. The engineer's cabs have interior details, and the front one has a figure of a locomotive engineer. The locomotive has NEM coupler pockets with a guide mechanism. The couplers can be replaced by close end skirting. Brake hoses can be mounted on the locomotive. Length over the buffers 222 mm / 8-3/4.
- Brand: Trix
- Color: Grey / Orange
- Power Supply: DC required
- Measurer: H0
- Kind: Electric Locomotive
- Recommended age range: 15 (supervised) to Adult
- Control: Analog (Comes With 21 pin decoder interface)
- Qualification: C-10 Mint-Brand New
- MPN: 22643
- Material: Plastic outer shell, metal chassis.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.