Sunsout Puzzle Company Lincoln Highway SOIY5812 SunsOut 1000
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- First conceived in 1912 and then formally dedicated in 1913, the Lincoln Highway was the first transcontinental improved highway in the United States. Stretching from New York to San Francisco, you will find all the major cities and landmarks the highway passes in this uniquely shaped 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle by Sunsout featuring art by Jim Todd. Finished Puzzle measures 27inches by 32 inches. SunsOut offers an incredible range of jigsaw puzzles, with piece counts from as small as 48 pieces to as high as 6,000 and they come in over 70 unique shapes and sizes. Every one of their products is proudly made in the USA by an environmentally conscious company that uses soy-based inks and recycled board.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.