Boston Gear Straight Bevel Pinion Gear - Steel (PA935Y-P)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 15 teeth for use with PA935Y-G mating bevel gear in 3 -1 gear ratio applications
- Straight bevel 90 degree mesh transmits mechanical power between perpendicular shafts
- Pressure angle of 20 degrees for a lower contact ratio between gears, resulting in higher load capacity than smaller pressure angles
- Low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- Unhardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- This Boston Gear PA935Y-P bevel pinion gear has a 5 diametral pitch, 15 steel teeth, and a straight bevel to transmit torque between perpendicular shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. This bevel gear is intended for use with a PA935Y-G bevel gear for applications requiring a 3 -1 gear ratio. It has a 1.000" bore diameter, is made of low carbon steel (0.2 percent carbon), and has unhardened teeth for applications where hardness and strength are not needed to transmit torque and motion. The 20 degree pressure angle provides a lower contact ratio between gears than a smaller pressure angle, resulting in higher load capacity. This gear is used only with its mating gear because bevel gears can mesh only with gears that have the same pressure angle, spiral angle, and diametral pitch (that is, the number of teeth per inch). This Boston Gear bevel gear is suitable for use in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as construction equipment
- Material Type: Steel
- Bore Diameter: 1.000 inches
- Hub Diameter: 2.620 inches
- Hub Projection: 1.310 inches
- Pitch: 5;pitch
- Number of Teeth: 15
- Number of Items: 1
- Outside Diameter: 2.685 inches
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.