BotBrain Standard Robotics Servo - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compatible with BotBrain robotics kits
- Let your robot operate a gripper, swing an arm, tilt a camera
- The standard rotation servo will rotate an object in an arc of 120 degrees with programmable rotation speed
- The drilled horns attach to Merkur metal parts and the cable plugs into BotBrain board servo outputs
- BotBrain standard robotics servo. Compatible with BotBrain robotics kits. Let your robot operate a gripper, swing an arm, tilt a camera. The standard rotation servo will rotate an object in an arc of 120 degrees with programmable rotation speed. The drilled horns attach to Merkur metal parts and the cable plugs into BotBrain board servo outputs. Through the hands-on learning experience offered by BotBrain, robots help students transform abstract science, technology, engineering and math (stem) concepts into concrete real-world understanding with teacher-written and classroom-tested curricula.
- Grade Level:Middle-High School
- Robotics Servo
- Robotics Servo
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.