Graupner GR-24L 12 HoTT Channel Receiver
A savvy shopper from OK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Graupner GR-24L HoTT (Hopping Telemetry Transmission) 2.4GHz 12 Channel receiver is designed with Graupner's unique telemetry technology, supporting bi-directional data transmission to give the user real-time sensor data. The use of up to 75 frequency hopping channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference. By utilizing the receiver's telemetry functions, telemetry data such as input and output signal strength, receiver temperature, battery capacity and voltage are transmitted real time in-flight to the transmitter for onscreen review and post flight analysis. Featuring a versatile one-chip integrated RF design and MCU (Microcontroller Unit) chip, the GR-24L receiver is lightweight, has a small form factor and is well priced. Its small size, low weight and high quality make it ideal for use in larger or higher channel models. Plus, the use of dual antenna leads make it the lightest, most reliable 12 channel receiver in the industry. Other Graupner telemetry sensors can be plugged in through the dedicated "T" telemetry port via a Y-lead for passing further real-time, in-flight data to the transmitter.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.