Martin 6' Gear Rack - 10 Pitch - 0.525" Pitch Line Backing (R10X6)
A clever deal seeker from CALIFORNIA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Gear rack for use with spur gear pinion to convert rotary motion into linear motion
- High alloy steel for strength and durability
- Pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for smoother, quieter movement and lower frictional forces
- Rack length sized for up to 6' of linear movement from rotary motion
- Meets AGMA commercial class standards
- his Martin gear rack is 6' in length and is used with a spur gear pinion to convert rotary motion into linear motion. It is made of high alloy steel for strength and durability. The 14.5-degree pressure angle (PA) provides smoother, quieter movement and lower frictional forces than a 20-degree pressure angle. The rack length is sized for up to 6' of linear movement and meets American Gear Manufacturing Association (AGMA) standards 6-8 for commercial class gears. This gear rack is intended for use with matching pinion gears with the same pressure angle, number of teeth, and diametral pitch (number of teeth per inch). It is suitable for use in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as machine tool tables, lift mechanisms, guide mechanisms, and shakers, among others.
- UPC : 697950059471
- Face Width: 1 inches
- Pitch: 10
- Thickness: 0.625 inches
- Mounting Distance: 0.525 inches
- Overall Width: 0.75 inches
- Size: 10 DP
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.