Martin Spur Gear 14.5 Degree Pressure Angle - 60 Teeth
A savvy shopper from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cast iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear
- Transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system
- Pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for a higher contact ratio between gears, resulting in quieter operation than larger pressure angles
- Diametral pitch of 10 for applications requiring a balance between transferring torque and controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision
- The Martin cast iron spur gear with 14.5-degree pressure angle (PA) and a diametral pitch (DP) of 10 transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. It has a 14.5-degree pressure angle for a higher contact ratio between gears than larger pressure angles, resulting in quieter operation, and a 10-diametral pitch for applications requiring a balance between transferring torque and controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision. This spur gear, which can mesh only with spur gears that have the same pressure angle and diametral pitch, is made of cast iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear. This Martin spur gear is suitable for use in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as construction equipment, aeronautics, conveyors, and manufacturing equipment, among others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.