Parrot BeBop Drone Quadcopter with 14 Megapixel Flight Camera (Red)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Parrot BeBop Drone Quadcopter with 14 Megapixel Flight Camera (Red) is rated out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bullet3600 from Amazing Customer Service! I must comment on how awesome Parrots customer service is, I had an issue with the battery dropping from 50% to 0 in a flash causing the Bebop to crash. I contacted customer service and within 24 they sent out a replacement drone. With customer service like this, I will remain a Parrot customer for a long time.
Date published: 2016-03-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by GrantMeStrength from Flying fun. I've always wanted a remote control airplane, but was frightened I'd destroy it within seconds before I'd even learnt how to fly it properly. After owning a Rolling Spider, I decided to try something a little larger. After a few days, I can safely say the Bebop is even better than a plane: not only can I fly this safely, but I get to see what it sees through the on-board HD camera live-beaming back to my device (currently an iPad, hopefully a Surface Pro soon!). When I get into a panic, I just let go of the controls and the drone just stops and hovers. No crashes. No flying away over the horizon never to be seen again. The camera also takes amazingly clear and steady video: if you're making your own indie movies you'll get some great footage that you can really use. This is an expensive toy, but there is a lot to play with and master. With built-in GPS, an optional hardware remote control set coming soon, and an SDK for developers, there's a lot of scope for expansion and improvement. One note: Although it is designed to be used indoors as well as out, you would need a VERY large room to feel comfortable using it inside. I'd try in my office building if I didn't think Security might disapprove. Bebop comes with two batteries, and you'll get about 10 minute of flying time with each. It seems longer than 10 minutes, especially when you're getting started :-)
Date published: 2015-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by giosasha from Parrot BEbop Done....IT'S FANTASTIC!!!! Guys I have a few days this fantastic drone of Parrot, the Bebop Drone. I had in the past is the AR.Drone 1.0 is a 2.0 ... and I must say that the Parrot with Bebop was exceeded. It has perfect control thanks to the various sensors and integrating the dual core processor that is the real brains of this fantastic Drone. The duration is approximately 11 minutes and provided there are two, then quietly exceed the 20 minutes of fun. I tried it in the mountains in the open and I used the Skycontroller and the range is truly remarkable. I recorded movies thanks to the stunning 14 Megapixel sensor ... and made remarkable photo ... I personally sent about 1km and I have not had any problems in check. I also tested the function Come back home ... and it was like a dog that returns from the young master ... AWESOME !!! I would highly recommend is an incredible gaming experience ... it works great ... the response to commands is absolute ... and the fun is guaranteed !!! Good flights to all of you
Date published: 2015-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by billybobjoe45 from Legendary I bought this a month ago and i am so happy with it it is great #boss
Date published: 2016-03-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by hacker1515 from Would not fly out side I took the Bebop out side and it would just go insaine would not respond to my inputs. the wifi is really buggy and FPF is all most impossible.
Date published: 2015-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by headshopNE from Sweet Ticket for sure sweet What a nice ride for sure ... you could learn to love it !!
Date published: 2016-01-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mikey46 from Cheap Poorly made. One battery would not charge. A waste of money.
Date published: 2016-03-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Junky Parrot from Parrot Products are junk I have owned a Parrot bluetooth carkit for almost 3 years -The product is terrible and so is the customer support(hard to have good support -when the product is junk)First it was an android issue-then I got an iphone -next is was an iphone issue-the unit was always syncing(unit doesnt work while syncing)should have read reviews before buying-can only imagine how this Be Drop drone works?
Date published: 2016-03-30
- Capture 1080p Video and 14 MP Photos
- 3-Axis Sensor-Driven Image Stabilization
- Up to 984' Line-of-Sight Wi-Fi Range
- Linux-Based Flight Computer
- 8GB of On-Board Flash Memory
- Apps for iOS and Android Mobile Devices
- GPS-Enable Autopilot Functions
- Return Home and Emergency Landing Mode
- EPP Safety Hull Included for Indoor Use
- Compatible with Skycontroller System
- The red BeBop Drone Quadcopter with 14 Megapixel Flight Camera from Parrot is a Wi-Fi-based, mobile device operated RC aircraft capable of capturing 1080p aerial video and taking 14 megapixel still photos. Avoiding the added weight and power consumption of a motorized gimbal, the camera - notably - features an electronic image stabilization system that relies on a 3-axis motion sensor and a 180 fisheye lens from which it crops an image.
- The BeBop is controlled from an Android or iOS mobile device running the FreeFlight 3 App (see Parrot website for latest list of supported devices). In addition to letting you control the quadcopter, the app provides a real-time preview from the flight camera, and you can even record a low resolution feed directly on your device. For high res recording you can use the 8GB of built-in memory, or connect a USB storage device for increased capacity.
- For safe flying indoors, the Indoor Hull is included. This features a pair for prop guard/bumpers, one for the right and one for the left side. For better performance outside, the Indoor Hull can be left off. The BeBop Drone powers from a 1200mAh lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery, which is estimated to provide around 12 minutes of flying time. Two batteries and a charger are included in the box.
- Flight Control System
- Motherboard Parrot P7
- CPU Arm Cortex-A9 dual core
- GPU Quad-core
- Operating System Linux
- Storage Internal: 8 GB flash memory
- Sensors IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit)
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 3-axis gyroscope
- 3-axis magnetometer
- Pressure sensor
- Vertical stabilization camera (16 ms intervals)
- Geo-location GNSS GPS (Glonass+Galileo)
- Connectivity Micro USB memory expansion
- Wi-Fi for remote operation (see "Wi-Fi" for details)
- System Requirements Wi-Fi-enabled Android or iOS device
- Frequency 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Wi-Fi Bands 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Transmit Power Up to 26 dBm
- Range Up to 984' / 300 m
- Antennas MIMO dual-band with two pairs of dipole antennas for 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Sensor 1/2.3" CMOS
- Lens 6-elements
- Field of View 180
- Note: The effective field of view for video is less than 180 to accommodate the electronic image stabilization system.
- Resolution Photo: 14 MP (3800 x 3188)
- Video: 1080p30
- Image Stabilization 3-axis electronic image stabilization
- Encoding Video: H.265
- Photo: DNG RAW
- Recording Media 8 GB internal flash memory or USB storage device via micro USB port
- Type 4 x Brushless outrunner motors
- Structure Glass fiber reinforced (15%) ABS structure
- High-resistance EPP outdoor hull: Clip and unclip to adapt to indoor and outdoor flight; protects the propellers, can be removed to reduce wind factor
- Propeller Type Three-blade in polycarbonate
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium-polymer Flying Time: Up to 12 minutes
- Dimensions 11 x 12.6 x 1.4" (28 x 32 x 3.6 cm)
- Weight 13.4 to 14.1 oz (380 to 400 g)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.