MMS The Classics DVD by George McBride and Big Blind Media - DVD
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- View Clip Legendary Scottish magician George McBride has put down on film his very favourite handlings for some of magic's best loved plots. Covering cards and coins, this is a veritable master class in magical excellence. The DVD features nine routines and a false cut. . . The Classics DVD features: `Slow Motion Aces` The four aces are dealt to the table. Three indifferent cards are added to each ace. One by one the Aces leap from their individual packets to join the 'leader' Ace on the first packet. Ok - you might be familiar with this plot, but George's handling is a veritable FEAST of magic. You are learning sooooo much more than a routine. Master this and you'll be learning multiple palming, second dealing, the push off double deal, the push off move and the gamblers cop! ! 'Purse Frame Coin Production` A 'bagless' purse frame reveals itself it to be home to four coins. This routine will teach you move after move and is the PEFECT lead in to any four coin routine! 'Coins Across' On.
- M & M's
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.