Alex Brands Scientific Explorer MythBusters Crashes and Collisions 35
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Scientific Explorer Crash Master Science is a science exploration kit that lets you test some of the craziest theories about crashes and collisions. Why do some of these collisions end in minor scrapes and others lead to major wrecks? That s where you ll turn to science. Things like velocity (also known as speed), weight, and friction all come into play. Try some crash tests of your own and see what happens. Experiments in this kit include racing your very own car, can wind stop a car crash from happening, learn if hidden energy can move a car, test the myth of the heavy weight and more. The kit includes 3 cars, 3 airfoil rods, 5 tracks, 4 track connectors, 6 metal weights, clamp, and cardboard pieces of 7 traffic cones, 2 road signs, 2 crash test dummies, plus a sticker sheet and activity guide. Recommended for children 6 years of age and older.
- Scientific Explorer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.