American Educational Microslide Central Nervous System Lesson Set 10 Pks
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Set includes Microslide, lesson plan and worksheet
- Sets of 8 related 35mm images photographed through a microscope called photomicrographs
- Each Microslide is accompanied by a detailed lesson plan designed to stimulate, inform and question students about the topic under study
- The film is mounted in a clear plastic holder that protects it on both sides
- Sets of 8 related 35mm images photographed through a microscope called photomicrographs. Arrows and call outs help the student locate important features. The film is mounted in a clear plastic holder that protects it on both sides. Each Microslide is accompanied by a detailed lesson plan designed to stimulate, inform and question students about the topic under study. Each lesson plan has a pocket in which the Microslide is stored. Lesson plans are printed on heavy tag stock and will serve for repeated use. Subject areas include Biology, Life Science, Health, Earth Science, Environmental Science and Elementary Science. It includes monkey eye (4X), retina (170X), mammal brain (2.6X), human spinal cord (50X), grey matter of cord (175X), neuron (200X), nerve (38X), sweat gland (80X). Box of 10.
- American Educational
- Lesson Set
- Lesson Set
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.