American Educational Microslide Harmful & Helpful Bacteria Lesson 15 Pks
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Set includes Microslide, lesson plan, worksheet and a teacher's guide
- Sets of 8 related 35mm images photographed through a microscope called photomicrographs
- Each Microslide is accompanied by a detailed lesson plan designed to stimulate, inform and question students about the topic under study
- The film is mounted in a clear plastic holder that protects it on both sides
- Sets of 8 related 35mm images photographed through a microscope called photomicrographs. Arrows and call outs help the student locate important features. The film is mounted in a clear plastic holder that protects it on both sides. Each Microslide is accompanied by a detailed lesson plan designed to stimulate, inform and question students about the topic under study. Each lesson plan has a pocket in which the Microslide is stored. Lesson plans are printed on heavy tag stock and will serve for repeated use. Subject areas include Biology, Life Science, Health, Earth Science, Environmental Science and Elementary Science. It includes 3 types of bacteria, bacteria of diptheria, bacteria of typhoid fever, bacteria of food poisoning, bacteria of potato ring rot, bacteria of blood poisoning, cheese bacteria, vinegar bacteria. Worksheets are included. Box of 15.
- American Educational
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.