American Educational Microslide Life Function 15 Pks
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Life Function (Paramecia) lesson plan set for biological study
- Photomicrograph slide displaying eight related 35mm images for detailed examination
- Printed on heavy card stock for durability, with pocket for storing slide
- Sets of 1, 10, 15, and 30 lesson plans for hands-on learning
- Reproducible student worksheets for instructional use (boxed sets only)
- The American Educational T-203 photomicrograph Life Function (Paramecia) lesson plan set is used biological study. The lesson plan has a photomicrograph slide that displays eight related 35mm images photographed through a microscope for detailed examination, and includes arrows and call outs for identifying pertinent features. The following magnified specimens are depicted on the slide: paramecium with bacteria (100.0X)/paramecia with air bubble (40.0X), ingestion (200.0X)/digestion (100.0X), paramecium dividing (100.0X), paramecium (200.0X), contractile vacuoles (200.0X), paramecium nuclei (200.0X)/conjugation (100.0X), paramecium bending (100.0X), and trichocysts (100.0X). The lesson plan is printed on heavy card stock for durability, and has a pocket for storing the slide, which is mounted in a clear, plastic holder for protection. The set has multiple pack size options for hands-on learning, including single lesson plans and boxed sets of 10, 15, and 30 lesson plans. The boxed sets
- American Educational
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.