American Educational Microslide Life Function 15 Pks
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Life Function (Paramecia) lesson plan set for biological study
- Photomicrograph slide displaying eight related 35mm images for detailed examination
- Printed on heavy card stock for durability, with pocket for storing slide
- Sets of 1, 10, 15, and 30 lesson plans for hands-on learning
- Reproducible student worksheets for instructional use (boxed sets only)
- The American Educational T-203 photomicrograph Life Function (Paramecia) lesson plan set is used biological study. The lesson plan has a photomicrograph slide that displays eight related 35mm images photographed through a microscope for detailed examination, and includes arrows and call outs for identifying pertinent features. The following magnified specimens are depicted on the slide: paramecium with bacteria (100.0X)/paramecia with air bubble (40.0X), ingestion (200.0X)/digestion (100.0X), paramecium dividing (100.0X), paramecium (200.0X), contractile vacuoles (200.0X), paramecium nuclei (200.0X)/conjugation (100.0X), paramecium bending (100.0X), and trichocysts (100.0X). The lesson plan is printed on heavy card stock for durability, and has a pocket for storing the slide, which is mounted in a clear, plastic holder for protection. The set has multiple pack size options for hands-on learning, including single lesson plans and boxed sets of 10, 15, and 30 lesson plans. The boxed sets
- American Educational
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.