EISCO Plastic Frog Development 2D Model (ZM0020)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Two-dimensional frog development model for biological study
- Depicts 24 stages of frog development, from egg to adult, for detailed examination
- Numbered with key card for identification of features
- Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability
- Mounted on base for display
- EISCO two-dimensional frog development model is used for biological study, and depicts 24 stages of frog development, from egg to adult, for detailed examination. The model is numbered, and includes a key card for identifying features. The model is made of durable polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, which is corrosion resistant, lightweight, and has high strength, resisting reactions with acids, gasoline, alcohol, and hydrocarbons. The model measures approximately 60.0 x 40.0 x 7.0cm (H x L x W). (H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; L is length, the horizontal distance from left to right; W is width, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The model is suitable for high school or college students, or ages 13 to 21.
- Animal Model
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.