Learning Resources Get the Picture Main Idea Game
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ages 7-12
- Challenge students to try their hand at the fine art of getting the main idea.
- Features high-interest, paragraph-length fiction and non-fiction passages; non-fiction focuses on science and general knowledge topics
- Familiarizes students with multiple-choice question format they'll encounter on standardized tests
- Engages children with unique, art-themed game play plus the fun of unscrambling a mystery picture
- For 2-4 players
- Includes 4 cardboard picture frames (10"L x 7"H each), 64 picture cards, 70 self-checking question cards, 10 game play cards, card holder box and Activity Guide
- Grades 2+
- Get the Picture Main Idea Game. Challenge students to try their hand at the fine art of getting the main idea. Players read high-interest, paragraph-length text, then answer a main idea question. If they_re correct, they get one step closer to unscrambling their mystery picture. Unique game features fiction and non-fiction passages; non-fiction text focuses on science and general knowledge topics. Familiarizes students with multiple-choice standardized test question format. For 2-4 players. Includes 4 cardboard picture frames (10"L x 7"H each), 64 picture cards, 70 self-checking question cards, 10 game play cards, card holder box and Activity Guide. For grades 2 and up. LER 7365 Each.
- Learning Resources
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.