Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Card Set 1
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Card Set 1 is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Idea When working with 2 - 5 students, I give them a fill-in the-blank answer sheet. When they finish answering the questions, I can quickly correct and return the sheet for a second attempt. The set has various reading levels, so I can select the cards that meet student needs. PLEASE CREATE a grade one box!
Date published: 2011-09-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great product I have a child in second grade and another in kindergarden. I have them read one card a night. They both enjoy the stories and love answering the questions at the end of the stories. I can tell how much each of them has improved on their reading comprehension since they began using the flash cards. I would say the only bad thing is some of the bolded words in the stories are not as well defined as I think they should be. Other then that it's worth every dollar spent.
Date published: 2014-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Wonderful Product This product helped both of my sons. The oldest was really struggling with reading comprehension, but I saw his grades improve over time after using these cards. My youngest son really enjoyed reading the non-fiction cards. I would definitely recommend them.
Date published: 2015-01-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great homeschool aid I am a homeschool mom of an autistic child. School can be a challenge for us! I enjoyed these cards because they are not an overwhelming amount of reading and they are bright and vibrant colors to catch their attention.
Date published: 2014-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from awesome!!!!! These cards were very helpful for my son who was struggling with reading comprehension
Date published: 2012-12-18
- Grade Interest Level 5 Guided Reading Level: T-V Developmental Reading Assessment Level: 45-50 60 leveled fiction and non-fiction stories with multiple-choice comprehension question and real-life photography Focusing on comprehension including: main idea, cause and effect, sequencing. predicting outcomes, making inferences, context clues, and drawing conclusions Set includes: story cards, write and wipe cards, teacher's guide including table of content, answer key, record tracking template and student answer sheet
- Learning Resources
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.