Molecular Models Graphite Crystal Model Structure - Pack of 618
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Build 2 models simultaneously of a 4 layer semi-space filling representation
- Easy to identify the unit cells and appreciate their orientation in the creation of this crystal
- Explore the graphite structure and find a deeper understanding of the hybridization concept
- Build 2 models simultaneously of a 4 layer semi-space filling representation of the graphite crystal model with this versatile kit. You can identify the unit cells and appreciate their orientation in the creation of this crystal easily. Explore the graphite structure and find a deeper understanding of the hybridization concept. Discover the underlining principles behind the allotropes of carbon, the strength of its bonds and compare and contrast the properties of the different pure carbon structures such as hybridization, resonance and electrical conductivity. Investigate and contrast the 2 models in the rhombohedral and hexagonal forms by varying the layering and bonding of each model with ABAB and ABCA orientation of carbon sheets respectively.
- Molecular Models
- Crystal Model Structure
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.