Molecular Models Series F Orbital General Atomic Expansion Kit - 162 Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The f-orbitals (General) set allows expansion of our introductory kits or stands alone and will help students to better understand the shape and energy of the f-orbital subshell
- With the quantum numbers tutorial and the s, p, and d orbital models (included in varying degrees in our baseline kits) the student will be able to solidify the concepts of quantum numbers n, l, ml, and ms
- These models will also allow the instructor to demonstrate how many electrons are in each orbital and how many electrons are in each subshell as a whole
- For Grade 2 to 12
- Students will be able to visualize the concept of planar nodes and gain hands on understanding of the differences in shape and orientation between the seven orbitals (4fz3, 4fxz2, 4fyz2, 4fz(x2 - y2), 4fxyz, 4fy(3x2 - y2), 4fx(x2 -3y2)) within the f subshell in the general environment
- Molecular Models
- Atomic Expansion Kit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.