New Path Learning Grade-1 Mastering Math Curriculum Mastery Game
No reviews found
- Ideal for parental involvement
- Review and reinforce standards-based skills
- Includes 25 individually packaged games
- Includes CD for interactive whiteboard and trial online learning subscription
- FREE 1-Year Premium Subscription to NewPath's Online Learning Program providing access to Math games, interactive activities, quizzes and more
- Features comprehensive parent/teacher guide
- The Take-Home edition is designed to stimulate parental involvement. Each Take-Home version includes 25 individually packaged games; Teacher & Parent Planning & Resource Guide; and FREE 1-Year Premium Subscription to NewPath's Online Learning Program providing access to Math games, interactive activities, quizzes and more. Every game is individually packaged in a vinyl folder and features a set of 30 standards-based review questions, a double-sided game board and materials for up to four students. Provides comprehensive coverage of the following curriculum topics ? Sequencing; Skip Counting; Number Line; One Less, One More; Place Value; Odd & Even; Fractions; Telling Time; Counting Coins; Addition Facts to 10; Subtraction Facts to 10; Story Problems; Simple Shapes; Attributes of Objects; Patterns; Ordering; Ordinal Numbers to 10th; Days of the Week; Months of the Year; Measurement; Temperature; Greater Than/Less Than; Commutative Property; Relative Position of Objects; and Symmetry.
- New Path Learning
- Curriculum Mastery Game
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.