NewPath Learning The Study of Heredity Genetics Multimedia Lesson, Single Building Site License, Grade 6-10
No reviews found
- NewPath Learning the study of heredity genetics multimedia lesson. The perfect complement to any life science or biology curriculum. Contains a comprehensive array of multimedia lessons and activities. Designed for multisensory learning, they're the perfect resource for interactive whiteboards; and the lessons are also ideal for individual student instruction on any computer. Multimedia lesson consists of the following 5 modules along with a digital, inquiry-based student activity guide: lesson presentation - consists of a series of narrated, visual presentations, each featuring highly-detailed graphics and illuminating animations. Interactive activities - includes a variety of activities, a virtual lab investigation and a lab activity guide. Visual resources - provides additional images as well as the individual graphics from the lesson presentation module. Vocabulary - features an illustrated view of key vocabulary, allowing you to choose any of the terms along with their corresponding images and definitions. Assessment - consists of a series of assessment/review questions for use in either a quiz mode, practice mode or play mode. Covers: how traits are inherited; Mendel's experiments; dominant and recessive factors; phenotypes and genotypes. Grade: 6, 7, 8 and high school. Academic standard: California, Florida, National, New York, Texas. Mac and Win compatible. Site license: license granted to use on any computer/interactive whiteboard within a single school building.
- New Path Learning
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.