NewPath Learning The Sun-Earth-Moon System Multimedia Lesson, Site License/Single Building, Grade 6-10
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- NewPath Learning the sun - earth - moon system multimedia lesson contains a comprehensive array of multimedia lessons and activities. Designed for multisensory learning, they're the perfect resource for interactive whiteboards; and the lessons are also ideal for individual student instruction on any computer. Each multimedia lesson consists of the following 5 modules along with a digital, inquiry-based student activity guide. Lesson presentation - consists of a series of narrated, visual presentations, each featuring highly-detailed graphics and illuminating animations. Interactive activities - includes a variety of activities, a virtual lab investigation and a lab activity guide. Visual resources - provides additional images as well as the individual graphics from the lesson presentation module; vocabulary - features an illustrated view of key vocabulary, allowing you to choose any of the terms along with their corresponding images and definitions. Assessment - consists of a series of assessment/review questions for use in either a quiz mode, practice mode or play mode. Covers - How earth moves; Seasons on earth; gravity and motion; phases, eclipses and tides; earth's moon; and missions to the moon. Virtual lab investigation: Simulating the sun-earth-moon system. Compatible on Windows or Mac. Site license for unlimited use within a single school building. Grade: 6, 7, 8 and High School. Academic standard: California, Florida, National, New York, Texas.
- New Path Learning
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.